Before the movie I was exhausted from my bike ride. I showed up late for the GGTC ride, so maybe I pushed a little harder than usual to catch them. Joehleen, Alan, and some other caught up to me and passed me, I followed them on for about half of the ride, then I headed back pretty much the way I came. I only needed a 2 1/2 hour ride and I think they were going for 60 miles. I followed it up with a short run and saw Rob as I was heading back in. Ate a little bit showered and headed over Eileens. I was completely zapped of energy... was it that I ridding too hard? At the movie I got popcorn and a a hot dog and wolfed them both down in about 5 minutes... I guess I was hungr. no wonder I didn't have enough energy, I hadn't eaten enough.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Jumper
Saw Jumper last night with Eileen. Jumper is an OK movie, no major complaints.. but it felt very manufactured, like your typical big budget movie.
Afterwards we ate at the Thirsty Bear.. Fish cheeks and fried potatoes, yum.
Before the movie I was exhausted from my bike ride. I showed up late for the GGTC ride, so maybe I pushed a little harder than usual to catch them. Joehleen, Alan, and some other caught up to me and passed me, I followed them on for about half of the ride, then I headed back pretty much the way I came. I only needed a 2 1/2 hour ride and I think they were going for 60 miles. I followed it up with a short run and saw Rob as I was heading back in. Ate a little bit showered and headed over Eileens. I was completely zapped of energy... was it that I ridding too hard? At the movie I got popcorn and a a hot dog and wolfed them both down in about 5 minutes... I guess I was hungr. no wonder I didn't have enough energy, I hadn't eaten enough.
Before the movie I was exhausted from my bike ride. I showed up late for the GGTC ride, so maybe I pushed a little harder than usual to catch them. Joehleen, Alan, and some other caught up to me and passed me, I followed them on for about half of the ride, then I headed back pretty much the way I came. I only needed a 2 1/2 hour ride and I think they were going for 60 miles. I followed it up with a short run and saw Rob as I was heading back in. Ate a little bit showered and headed over Eileens. I was completely zapped of energy... was it that I ridding too hard? At the movie I got popcorn and a a hot dog and wolfed them both down in about 5 minutes... I guess I was hungr. no wonder I didn't have enough energy, I hadn't eaten enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment